The COVID-19 pandemic has a global impact. Various comprehensive measures have been taken to limit the spread of the coronavirus. Of course, in this context you wonder whether and if so, where you would like to go on vacation. We believe that there are many reasons why Le Moulin de Lande is and remains an excellent holiday destination, one of which is also the special conditions that we currently offer.
Why choose le Moulin de Lande and the Ardèche?
- You are dealing with an official company. We are professional landlords who rent with great pleasure and with the greatest possible care since 2010 and will receive you with care and enthusiasm. The many positive reviews speak for themselves.
- Your holiday home is cleaned according to the sanitary rules. In addition, all often touched surfaces are disinfected with the right disinfectants. Each holiday home has a kitchen and a private barbecue on the terrace, so you can take care of everything yourself from breakfast to dinner. You are not dependent on table d’hôte or restaurants.
- You stay in a beautiful location with lots of space, in the middle of nature. There are only four cottages on grounds of more than one hectare! You do not have to have any direct contact with other guests, because everyone has a lot of privacy and room. You will have a wonderful holiday here, without worrying about getting close to others.
- The swimming pool is accessible. It is disinfected with chlorine. Dispensers with alcohol gel are placed at both gates of the pool fence. Due to the small scale of the domain, you can be sure to have lots of swimming fun!
- Apart from the swimming pool you also have access to a private sandy beach at the river.
- You are staying on a domain of which one of the two owners is a general practitioner.
- The Ardèche is a sparsely populated region where social distancing is naturally present, given the rural character of the region. There are many trips, hikes, bike rides and car rides where you will meet few or no other people.
Specific conditions for all reservations:
- We will ask you to pay 25% of the total amount as a deposit immediately upon booking or no later than one week after booking.
- We will ask for the final payment plus € 150 breakages deposit 4 weeks before the start of your stay.
- Clause concerning Covid-19: If before the start of your stay France closes the borders for tourists from your country or if the Ardèche has been declared a red zone by the French national government or the Préfet of the Ardèche, for the dates of your planned stay, we will refund all amounts already paid. This also applies if the country where you live has provided an orange or red travel advisory before the start of your stay for the whole of France or for the part of France to which the Ardèche belongs . An orange or red travel advisory for parts of countries (including France) or entire countries (other than France) that your trip to the Ardèche might lead you through is not covered by this clause and is expressly excluded. The refund will be made no later than three (3) months after the end of your planned stay.
- In all other cases, the general terms and conditions apply.
Information about Covid-19
You will find the current travel advisories for France, issued by the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany, at:
You are welcome!