The COVID-19 pandemic has a global impact. Various comprehensive measures have been taken to limit the spread of the coronavirus. Of course, in this context you wonder whether and if so, where you would like to go on vacation. We believe that there are many reasons why Le Moulin de Lande is and remains an excellent holiday destination, one of which is also the new special cancellation conditions that we offer.
Why choose le Moulin de Lande and the Ardèche?
- You are dealing with an official company. We are professional landlords who rent with great pleasure and with the greatest possible care since 2010 and will receive you with care and enthusiasm. The many positive reviews speak for themselves.
- Your holiday home is cleaned according to the sanitary rules. In addition, all often touched surfaces are disinfected with the right disinfectants. Each holiday home has a kitchen and a private barbecue on the terrace, so you can take care of everything yourself from breakfast to dinner. You are not dependent on table d’hôte or restaurants.
- You are staying on a domain of which one of the two owners is a general practitioner.
- You stay in a beautiful location with lots of space, in the middle of nature. There are only four cottages on grounds of more than one hectare! You do not have to have any direct contact with other guests, because everyone has a lot of privacy and room. You will have a wonderful holiday here, without worrying about getting close to others.
- Apart from the swimming pool you also have access to a private sandy beach at the river.
- The Ardèche is a sparsely populated region where social distancing is naturally present, given the rural character of the region. There are many trips, hikes, bike rides and car rides where you will meet few or no other people.
Special cancellation conditions
For all reservations for the 2020 season made after April 15, 2020, we also offer more flexible cancellation conditions. This gives you more flexibility when planning your holiday. Guests who have booked with us before April 15, 2020 have already received information about their reservation and the applicable flexible cancellation policy.
What exactly do we do:
- When booking we ask you to pay 25% of the total amount as a deposit, at the time of booking or at the latest within one week after booking.
- You can cancel free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. In that case, we will refund the entire deposit.
- If you decide to continue your holiday 7 days before arrival, we ask you to pay the remaining amount as soon as possible – in any case, well before your arrival date.
You are welcome!