The COVID-19 pandemic has a global impact. Various comprehensive measures have been taken to limit the spread of the coronavirus. Of course, in this context you wonder whether and if so, where you would like to go on vacation. We believe that there are many reasons why Le Moulin de Lande is and remains an excellent holiday destination.
Why choose le Moulin de Lande and the Ardèche?
- You are dealing with an official company. We are professional landlords who rent with great pleasure and with the greatest possible care since 2010 and will receive you with care and enthusiasm. The many positive reviews speak for themselves.
- Your holiday home is cleaned according to the sanitary rules. In addition, all often touched surfaces are disinfected with the right disinfectants. Each holiday home has a kitchen and a private barbecue on the terrace, so you can take care of everything yourself from breakfast to dinner. You are not dependent on table d’hôte or restaurants.
- You stay in a beautiful location with lots of space, in the middle of nature. There are only four cottages on grounds of more than one hectare! You do not have to have any direct contact with other guests, because everyone has a lot of privacy and room. You will have a wonderful holiday here, without worrying about getting close to others.
- The swimming pool is accessible. It is disinfected with chlorine. Dispensers with alcohol gel are placed at both gates of the pool fence. Due to the small scale of the domain, you can be sure to have lots of swimming fun!
- Apart from the swimming pool you also have access to a private sandy beach at the river.
- You are staying on a domain of which one of the two owners is a general practitioner.
- The Ardèche is a sparsely populated region where social distancing is naturally present, given the rural character of the region. There are many trips, hikes, bike rides and car rides where you will meet few or no other people.
Information about Covid-19
The current Covid-19 status in France is shown at Santé Publique France. Current requirements for travel to France for foreigners are listed (in English) at France Diplomacy. Measures currently in place in France can be found on Informations Coronavirus (in French).
You will find the current travel advisories for France, issued by the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany, at:
You are welcome!